It was a pretty good month for getting things done. Let's check it out.
- Stick to our budget - Yes! We were under by $715. I'll do a more detailed financial update soon.
- Finish refinancing our vacation house, moving to a 30 year loan to free up more cash flow for a California house - yes!
- Save $2,000, in addition to our stock vests - yes, we've saved $3500
- Put $50/each in the boys college funds - Done!
- Have two date nights with M - yes! Helped greatly by my parents having the boys for 5 nights.
- Plan something special for Father's Day - Yes! We went to Monterey for a night & stayed on the beach. It was fabulous.
- Make multiple trips to donate items - Yes, all done with that batch.
- Clean the garage! - Well, some progress was made. ;-)
- Lose 2 pounds - oh my. No. Vacation at the end of the month undid any & all progress earlier in the month.
- Eat 5 servings of fruits & vegetables - I'm hanging at 3.5 & need to figure out how to raise this to at least 4 in July.
- Complete 5 stretching workouts (yoga or pilates) - close. Four stretching workouts.
- Complete 7 strength workouts - I did four strength workouts.
- Complete 800 minutes of cardio - Oh yes! I did 990 minutes of cardio.
- Average 1350 calories/day - 1577/day, with the majority of the overage happening on my vacation.
- Start training for my adventure relay, with 12 pace walks - yes!
- Maximum of one late night/week - yes!
- Work from home at least three Fridays this month - I didn't manage it at all in June, but was out for a few days here & there on vacations, which makes this harder.
- Explore other work options at my existing company - I've checked around, but so far haven't seen anything that's a fit.
- Read four books - Yes
- Get together with a friend - Yes, saw my BFF & sister/BFF last weekend & have a family vacation planned as well