Monday - 10/10 - No spend day
Tuesday - 10/11 - No spend day
Wednesday - 10/12 - No spend day
Thursday - 10/13:
- $465 for the nanny (last two weeks worth of childcare)
- $34.61 - dinner out at Sweet Tomatoes, after a crazy late work day.
- $21 - gift for a kids birthday party
- $54.29 - car wash stuff & flossers from Amazon
- $369.99 - suitcases for M & Nick
- $89.99 - an iPod for Sam (Christmas gift)
Friday - 10/14 - No spend day
Saturday - 10/15:
- $130.95 - groceries at Costco
- $2.39 - salsa at Lucky
- $8.95 - produce stand. Included 3 giant cucumbers, a bag of mini peppers, wheat lavosh bread, and 3 lbs of mini cucumbers.
- $76.82 - some sort of fancy whiskey
- $30.40 - Halloween costume for Nick + our contribution to the Halloween class party goodie bags
Sunday - 10/16
- $54.70 gas
- $23.27 - lunch for M & Sam. We were at Nick's soccer game in an absolute downpour. I think the two of them just wanted somewhere warm & dry to wait it out. ;-)
- $113.88 - back to Costco for other things we needed. M made the 2nd trip. ;-)
- $50 - Nike gift card. I earned $8 of Rite Aid credit, and we typically buy the boys shoes at the Nike outlet after Christmas in Oregon. No tax!
- $5.99 - new windshield wipers from Costco
Total spent = $1532.23. That's it for us. How did you do with your weekly spending?