I made dinner rolls, two ingredient cookies, & whipped up the casserole we had for dinner. Today I'm making a triple batch of banana muffins (freezer), trying out my crockpot for the first time with potato soup, and making the chicken fajita rice. I'll report in on any winners
We also have: a school fundraiser, one soccer game, and two birthday parties. I was up by 5:00, so I've already gotten the soup in the crockpot, and have the last round of muffins in the oven.
- Saturday - Italian baked chicken & pastina casserole
- Sunday - One pan chicken fajita rice
- Monday - potato soup in the crockpot
- Tuesday - Ground beef tacos (meat from the freezer)
- Wednesday - leftover fajita rice
- Thursday - Eat up any & all remaining leftovers
- Friday - Hazelnut mushroom pilaf (with chicken)
In frugal news, I pushed on with making dinner, even though I really, really didn't want to cook after the last soccer game.
And, with that, I'm off to plan the day, make our schedule for the week, and figure out how to squeeze in a workout! What about you? Trying any new recipes this week?