Here's what we've been up to this week:
- Drove our electric car for commutes & charged for free at work
- Ate at home for all dinners. (Kids have packed lunches, and adults eat for free at work)
- Adjusted the pricing on an eBay item, and have multiple bids. This is an item I received for free at work, so all upside.
- Reviewed our Q1-Q3 spending for 2018, and started to work through our proposed changes for 2019.
- Picked more tomatoes to ripen inside (with a banana, in a sealed bag)
- Continued to make creative use out of our freezer options. For this week, we've eaten the following lingering freezer items:
- Butternut squash (turned into soup)
- Baguette bread (turned into crostini)
- Grilled hot dogs
- I also made hummus at home, using garden jalapenos
That's it from our side. What about you? Any big frugal wins? Are you reviewing your 2018 spending, and adjusting your 2019 budget?