Here's what's on my to do list for today:
- Produce stand
- Buy almond milk. My coffee is sad without it!
- Pack for LA
- Check in for flight
- Two workouts
- Clean the house (bathrooms, vacuum, kitchen)
- Update our budget
- Recap plans for the kids for the week
Also, a quick check in on how I did with my travel & goals to stay on track:
- Work on either journaling or creative writing for at least 2 hours (1 hour/flight?) - I did about an hour of journaling, total.
- Work on photobooks for minimum of 1 hour. Sometimes I'm awake & insanely jet lagged/tried, so maybe if I wake up early but am in no shape to really accomplish something, I can at least start deleting pictures. - I deleted well over 500 photos, which was a great way to burn time without needing to really "think". My brain isn't at its best at 2:00 am, while I'm trying to stay awake to get adjusted to the new time zone.
- Work out every day of my trip. I really need to stay on top of my running. - Yes!
- Meditate 2x. - I didn't do this.
- Continue fasting in the morning. - Yes! It worked well for the trip & I didn't miss the breakfasts.
- Avoid dairy - this was pretty easy to do, as most Asian food avoids dairy anyway.
- Keep my calories + fruit & vegetables in check - I did "okay" on this one. I didn't always get enough fruit & veggies, and I had a couple of days where my calories were high, but overall, I did reasonably well staying on track.
For my LA trip, my goals will be a bit different, as I won't be dealing with time zones, and I'm still trying to get adjusted with lingering jet lag. Here are my goals:
- Work out each day
- Get 8 hours of sleep/day
- Journal for 15 minutes/day
- Meditate 1x
- No dairy, continue fasting
- Calories below 1500/day
- Delete another 200 photos
That's it for me! I'm hoping today is a productive & relaxing day. What about you? Is today a bonus day off for you? How do you plan to spend it?