Here are my goals for today, as well as for the trip.
Before I leave today:
- Work out
- Take Nick to soccer
- Pick up M after he drops the car off. Getting it repaired after the accident. We've had three quotes that the insurance company bickered over. What.a.hassle.
- Finish packing
- Clean the house
- Get cash for our nanny
- Finalize plans for next week for the kids
- Make a Costco list
If I get all of that done, I'll be in good shape. And, goals for my work trip.
- Journal 4x
- Delete 500 more photos
- Finish a non-fiction book. I'm starting "Daring Greatly".
- Work out every day
- Meditate 2x.
- Fasting each morning, & no dairy
- Calories at 1400 (this is so hard when traveling, time zone changes, airport food, etc) + healthy amount of fruit & vegetables
- Get as much sleep as possible
I'm off to kick start my day! What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish today?