- Stick to the budget
- Finalize house payoff model
- Come up with a new way to reduce what we need/spend on an ongoing basis
- Discuss 3, 5 & 10 year financial plan options
- Finish our taxes
2) Family - spend more time together
- Do a minimum of one fun activity/month with the kids
- Be more present with the kids & M. Play games, minimize computer time, exercise together, etc.
- Have two dates with M
- Run 8 times
- Track calories & eat five servings of fruit & vegetables/day
- 28 workouts
- 8 meditations
4) Work/career - improve my work life balance
- Keep better perspective at work/reduce stress until I leave
- Finalize sabbatical time off plans
- Meditate, workout, journal in 5 minute blocks as time permits. Shooting for six each.
- Do something social at least once per month
- Volunteer 1x/month
- Finish organizing all print & digital photos
- Write/journal 8 times
- Read one non-fiction book
That's it for me. What about you? What are your goals for February?