Here's the menu plan for the week (or so) ahead:
- Friday - chicken sandwiches + smoothies
- Saturday - turkey, stuffing & gravy (freezer). Prep ahead slow cooker pork carnitas.
- Sunday - Asian cabbage stir fry
- Monday - I'll turn the turkey leftovers into Thanksgiving leftovers in a crescent roll
- Tuesday - Pork carnitas. Rice or tortillas for those who can eat it
- Wednesday - leftover Asian cabbage stir fry
- Thursday - Eat any remaining leftovers
- Friday - Spaghetti & meatballs (zoodles for some)
Things this will use from the freezer:
- A few pieces of chicken
- Turkey, stuffing & gravy
That's it from our side. If anyone has any dairy free keto recipes to recommend, I'd appreciate it!