It was another week. :-) I'm still getting over being sick, so I've been pretty low energy & struggling to get things done.
- Used a gift card to offset the majority of a massage. And, one of my gift cards I've been tracking for a few years is finally spent. It was originally a thank you from work.
- Followed up (for at least the fifth time) on a missing $100 travel credit, & finally got it!
- Emailed Starbucks about my birthday reward. I was out running errands, & decided to use my birthday reward for a free lunch. Except, the app wasn't working. And, the fingerprint sign in wasn't working, so I wasn't able to use my free birthday reward, or even pay with my Starbucks credit. I paid out of pocket & was super annoyed. I would have just skipped it, but they had already started heating my sandwich. Anyway, Starbucks added the amount I spent as a credit to my account, so it was a wash.
- I chased United on my $200 credit from the issue on my flight a couple of weeks ago (they claimed they sent the credit that day, but didn't). I received a follow up call & email, so I now have the credit.
- The kid are having a shared, at home birthday party today (their request). I did need to order Magic cards, but they are having a Magic "draft" with friends. I will make frozen pizza (again, their request ;-)), & will serve with other 13 year old boy snacks that we would never normally buy. I'm picking up the rest of the snacks today with a gift card that we have for the local grocery store.
Any frugal wins for you this week?