- Stick to the budget - yes.
- Achieve our next mortgage milestone - yes, crushed it! I need to get more aggressive on this one
- No clothing/shoes purchases (for me) - I bought a two pack of sports bras. With running more often, I need to replace my 10 year old sports bras that are stretched out. I have plenty going on up top, so a supportive & comfortable sports bra is both essential & really tricky to find.
- Make $350 in side hustle - I made $854 in June!
- Keep working through freezer/pantry clean out. Use 10 items off of the list - I'm giving myself a pass, because I was super organized & planned every meal around fridge/freezer items & leftovers at both houses.
- Play tennis weekly with the boys (or, another fun activity) - done, while they were with us. They were with my parents for a few weeks as well.
- Off the computer by 7:30 each evening - did really well, particularly at our vacation house
- Have a weekly half hour alone with M - oh yes! We had a few days alone together as well
- Monthly calls (or shared videos) with M's family - I did get in touch with M's family at his birthday with photos, but no call/video this month
- Two hours of practicing Farsi or Spanish - Yes
- Make revised July/August plans - Like all good plans, these have been set & then readjusted. And need another adjustment, as we hone in on days for house projects at both of the houses.
- Lose 2 lbs - I don't have a scale here, but I'm guessing I've gained a pound or so. Plenty of celebrations along the way
- Work out every day - I didn't work out on the day we drove 12 hours, but worked out every day. And, had plenty of double work out days!
- Track calories, aim for 1400 calories/day. - Yikes, no. My calories were high in June, with an average of 1693.
- Complete 1400 minutes of cardio, 10 strength & 5 stretching workouts - 1685, 6, & 4, respectively.
- Meditate 20 times - 6 meditations, as I got out of the routine at our vacation house.
- Run 10 times - I ran 17 times!
- Spend time with friends (virtually, or otherwise) - Yes, several virtual chats & in person running & hiking
- Volunteer - no, nothing came up
- Journal 25 times - 19 times
- Grow as a person:
- Adapt a more positive mind set - doing pretty well with this, and have removed some news sources
- Listen more vs talking - okay with this one
- Reduce swearing - more work to do
- Read one non-fiction book - nope, but I did do a bunch of reading (articles) & video watching for Juneteenth education, so considering this a pass
- Compliment M every day - yes
- Support the kids with online learning - yes, and everyone passed their classes! :-)
- One project/day (taking advantage of WFH) - yes, the productivity continues!
All in all, I'm satisfied with how i did in June. How did you do with your goals for the month?
You do such a good job of combining time for you and time for your familyReplyDelete
Teh sports bra comment-can I ever realte, plus the added pounds makes me really have a lot going on up there. I am going to order a couple as well. I remember back in February at one of our mom's group meetups, a bra sales lady shared that bras should never see a birthday. Well, my bras often see many birthdays! I'm happy you have so much green in your recap. It's hard to volunteer when you are out of your normal activity.ReplyDelete