Saving money on things we buy
- We bought a few items we needed, tax free, and will bring them back when we leave next week.
- Sold three gift cards on Raise, earning just under $130
- Sold another item on Facebook marketplace, earning $25
- Finally sold a dresser, two pillows & a chair on Facebook marketplace, earning $80. Glad to have stuff out of the house!
- Earned $5 on Bing Rewards, and converted to an Amazon gift card
- Our most recent power bill was $9! It's crazy how low it gets in the summer, when we don't need the A/C. It was also helped by not having the kids at our main house (they are with my parents) & not needing to run the dishwasher/laundry/hot showers.
What about you? Any frugal wins to report?