We finally completed all of the paperwork for our wills, guardianship & family trust! I signed up for our legal plan at work, and have been paying a small amount each month for the coverage, so it was a must do by the end of the year. I've seen this goal carry over month over month, but it's now done! Woohoo. So happy & relieved to have this off our list. All of our involved family members know & understand our plan, and we will soon have copies of everything. So much adulting involved. :-)
It's a damp Saturday today, but I'm going to try to meet a friend for a socially distanced (masked) hike this morning for some exercise. I didn't get any yesterday, and my body doesn't like that!
Assuming I can get my chicken to thaw, I'm going to roast a chicken with potatoes & carrots, & have M sautee brussel sprouts. What else is on the list for today?
- Make a menu & grocery list
- Grocery shop
- Kids to soccer
- Have Nick finish birthday card for my mom
- Prep dinner
- List an item on eBay
- Contact another eBay buyer
- Package and mail an item
- Work on schedule for the week
- Figure out how to accommodate my parents next week (guest room is currently in action as an office) & rearrange as needed
- Meet up with neighbor for outdoor (masked) crochet lesson
- Defrost ground beef for taco meat prep
- Saturday - roasted chicken & veggies
- Sunday - kebabs & rice
- Monday - turn chicken & veggies into something new
- Tuesday - leftover kebabs & rice
- Wednesday - any remaining leftovers, or something from the freezer
- Thursday (w/parents) - tacos, chips & guac
- Friday (w/parents) - Nick is cooking, and I'll have a cheese tray to go with it
- Saturday (w/parents) - Nick is cooking, and I'll think of an appetizer to go with
- Sunday (w/parents) - I'm making one pan Mexican chicken rice, with chips & guac
- Monday (w/parents) - Nick is cooking, & we'll do some sort of appetizer
- Tuesday - I'm planning to make a stuffed acorn squash recipe
As this is my first weekend not dealing with someone moving of having a baby I am pretty lost.ReplyDelete
Sounds like you need the break!Delete
Virtual Confetti for your will and trust and estate being all done! Tacos sound great.ReplyDelete
I have been checking off small and satisfying things: fixed a purse, finished 1/4 of a work email, wrapped and packaged up two sets of gifts to go in the mail, wrapped a third gift that just needs JB's finishing touches to round out that family's gifts.
I'm working on a package for our latest and last for the year Lakota Families donation, and will be ordering some essentials to ship direct to them. If I can pick through baby bottles today too, I could be all set on that last package soon. Though I do wish it wouldn't require a trip to the post office. I might just fall back on the flat rate box specifically to avoid a trip to the PO.
We'll need to get groceries and stop at Target to pick up a few essentials and maybe they can even get our Christmas tree up today. I'm insisting on a very early tree this year 🙂
Ooh and we need to get a birthday card in the mail for Grandma.
Awesome work on the small wins! On the post office, can you instead print postage & then schedule a USPS automatic pickup? I do that, & it works well.Delete
I may be putting our tree up early as well this year. Love that idea!
I do print the postage if I do flat rate, do you have a scale to do other non flat rate shipping? The weight is the part that prevents me from doing that instead of flat rate.Delete
I am going to have to start meeting with friends in an outdoor space where we can socially distance.ReplyDelete
It's a great combo of social time & exercise!Delete