I've felt a bit under the weather the past few days, so have gotten little done & it's definitely starting to show. I'm going to take it reasonably easy again today, but tackle a few projects along the way.
I also really need to work through our freezer stash of meals. We are out of food storage containers, because we have all of them in in the freezer. Extra meals is a great problem to have, so I will weave them into our menu.
Here's what I'm going to get up today:
- Menu plan
- Shopping list
- Assemble the desk we bought (M will do most). We bought a third standing desk. We've moved into another tier of restrictions, and it doesn't appear anyone is going back to school or work anytime soon. M & I both have back issues that are aggravated by sitting all day. One of the kiddos prefer to mix it up & stand & sit. We're putting the desk in our bedroom. I'm not thrilled by this turn of events, but we need another work area with a sealed door, so each of the bedrooms will be used as an "office/school" now during the day. Previously, M or I were out in the open space, & it's just too distracting.
- Make cardamom bread.
- Figure out plan for our trip to the beach
- Clean out the fridge
- Pay a few bills
- Start packing list for holiday trip
- Go for a walk, nice & easy
- I've sold three things on eBay over the past day, so package those & get them ready for the post office.
- Watch a Christmas movie this evening with the kids
- Friday - Nick made enchiladas. It was supposedly a 2 serving dinner, but 3 of us ate it, and there are still two enchiladas in the fridge. Nick cooks a lot, but refuses to eat most food. ;-) He had a grilled cheese. I keep thinking he will come around, what with doing all of the prep. So far, nope.
- Saturday - chicken tacos
- Sunday - big mac sloppy joes (freezer)
- Monday - parmesan chicken
- Tuesday - bolognese sauce (freezer) with ravioli
- Wednesday - carnitas (freezer)
- Thursday - any remaining leftovers
- Friday - tbd, but likely chicken alfredo