Home stretch before the holidays, complete with all of the typical business & additional commitments. Here's what we're having this week:
- Friday - we had spaghetti & meatballs, using a bolognese sauce that I'd prepped & put in the freezer. Once again, the freezer inventory & organization made life easier!
- Saturday - hamburgers (made with Beyond Meat) & roasted potatoes
- Sunday - fesenjan (tried a Persian recipe, which is chicken stew with walnut & pomegranate sauce), served over rice
- Monday - baked chicken & rice
- Tuesday - spaghetti & meatballs
- Wednesday - fesenjan & rice
- Thursday - something from the freezer, or any remaining leftovers
- Friday - Out to dinner
What about you? What are you making for dinner this week?