Monday, December 6, 2021

Menu Plan Monday

 We're in the home stretch before the holidays! Here's our menu plan for the week:


  • Friday - wings, spring rolls & gyozas
  • Saturday - we went out for a family dinner & tried a new place. Nick is pretty picky, but this place was a success. I've been wanting to try it with the kids for awhile now, and everything came together for a dinner out. Hurrah!
  • Sunday - Persian kebabs & rice
  • Monday - Dragon noodles & coconut shrimp
  • Tuesday - Persian kebabs & rice
  • Wednesday - spaghetti & meatballs
  • Thursday - taco cauliflower rice (freezer)
  • Friday - TBD, but potentially homemade pizza
What about you? What's on your menu this week? 

10 comments:

  1. Just followed the link to the Dragon Noodles recipe. That sounds delicious!
    I need someone to make me Persian kabobs. I love those flavors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The noodle recipe is great! If you want a Keto friendly version, I'm trying it out with soy noodles (as well as a regular batch). I'll report back.

      Delete
  2. Tonight I had grilled beef strips, broccoli and beets. I think, tomorrow's dinner will be the same. I made a pot of vegetable soup. Thinking grilled cheese sandwich and soup for a couple of nights. One dinner will have to be a salad with avocado. Beyond those, I have no idea. I will most likely return home on Sunday or Monday so, I do not want to buy extra groceries to carry back home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love beets, but I'm the only one in my family. I prefer them roasted, with goat cheese. YUM!

      Delete
  3. I'm not sure other than we need to clear space in the freezer for Christmas food stuff. I cooked ground beef last night so perhaps tacos or goulash on the menu. I've got the remnants of a rotisserie chicken in the croc pot to make broth so I plan to make soup which will be a meal plus several lunches for me. I just need to not cook so much it goes back in the freezer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I run into the same freezer problem. To "make space", I make food, which goes back into the freezer. It's a vicious cycle. :-)

      Delete
  4. The Persian Kebabs sound very interesting.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are delicious. I think everyone has their own recipes, but my husband's recipe looks similar to this one. https://persianmama.com/kabob-koobideh-grilled-minced-meat-kabobs/

      Delete
  5. Well tonight it is chicken cauliflower and potatoes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It all sounds so good especially the coconut shrimp. We need to have that soon.

    ReplyDelete