Sunday, March 6, 2022

Get outside

When I'm stressed or anxious, one of my solutions is to get outside. Being in the fresh air helps me think more creatively, brainstorm solutions, and/or forget about the challenges. 

I got in a lovely 6+ mile hike this morning, and am grateful for the beautiful sunny sky, after a few days of (much needed) rain. Bumped into some friends on my hike...



It was a great way to kick off my morning, & I feel better already. 

I'm off to go be productive & prep for another wild week ahead. Sending you all positive Sunday vibes!

9 comments:

  1. I used to have a walking paths when my youngest was at soccer. I usually was greeted with friends. It's cold and damp today, but I'll need to get my dog out soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping you get to be outside with pup soon. My parents live near Portland, and get plenty of damp, windy days. They are always jealous when I report that we have sunshine.

      Delete
  2. So glad you got to soak up some sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! I got out for a walk today and feel ever so much more relaxed and grounded.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true - being outside is really calming for me.

      Delete
  4. Hope your hike and sun time is the beginning of a great week for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a nice surprise! Did you have to zoom in or were you really the close?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were really that close. They have really minimal fear, and I kept getting closer & they didn't budge until we were about 5 feet or so apart.

      Delete