Monday, May 30, 2022

Menu Plan Monday

 

It's another wild week, as we wrap up school, M takes his first work trip, & then I head to Hawaii with my mom & sister. We're celebrating my mom's 70th birthday!

  • Friday - wings & salad
  • Saturday - adults - out to dinner, kids had teen friendly options
  • Sunday - hot dogs & potato salad
  • Monday - grilled chicken & rice
  • Tuesday - leftover barbecue items
  • Wednesday - grilled chicken & rice
  • Thursday - chicken quesadillas
  • Friday - I'll be in Hawaii with my mom & sister, so M is in charge!
What about you? What's on your menu this week? 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm looking forward to the break from work, and spending time with my mom & sister. And, my mom is beyond herself with her excitement.

      Delete
  2. Is it ok if I envy (from afar) your trip with your mom and sister! Have a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fantastic trip! Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete