I've been in a bit of a funk, so I'm hoping that the long weekend is just the ticket to getting out of said funk. It's a nice combo of mostly mellow, with a few activities.
Here's what's on the agenda for today:
- Take the boys & two friends to lunch, & bowling
- Make orange muffins. I have a giant bowl of oranges, courtesy of our neighbor's tree. She likes us to pick them, and if we don't the oranges fall in our pool & make a mess. It's a lot of oranges!
- Start packing/list for trip to Hawaii next week
- Trader Joes
- Make Rice Krispy treats for the boys
- (With the boys), go through all of the shoes in the garage, figure out what's been outgrown, and determine what needs replacing. I noticed multiple pair of shoes with holes on the bottom & sides...
- Dinner out with M
The weather is supposed to be a lovely 73, which is a nice change from the 90+ days we had earlier in the week. What about you? What are you up to today?