Sunday, June 12, 2022

It's Sunday

We have a really busy week ahead, and I have a morning meeting tomorrow that I'm absolutely dreading. As I'm trying to put a positive spin on it for myself, maybe that means I'm getting the hardest part out of the way early, and the rest of the week will be a breeze! (I can dream. ;-))

Sam starts his job tomorrow, and Nick is unexpectedly around for a local tennis camp (he was originally at a residential camp, but they cancelled it *very* last minute, which throws all of the logistics up in the air.) 

Here's what I have on the agenda for today:

  • Work out
  • Water the plants
  • Wash all sheets/make beds
  • Laundry
  • Marinate chicken
  • Prep veggies
  • Make a large salad
  • Organize the fridge
  • Make a schedule for the week, taking into account kid logistics
  • Finalize upcoming time off with M
  • Pick M up at the airport
  • Take Sam to & from job orientation
  • Take Nick to/from tennis tournament
  • Buy treats for Sam's injured soccer buddy (he's having surgery today) & drop them off
  • Review work schedule for the week, make adjustments as needed
  • Work on packing list & plans for the upcoming trips
I don't think I'll get a chance to sit by the pool, but I think it will be too hot for that to be really enjoyable anyway. 

I'm going to keep posting Hawaii pics, I think. The hotel had so many lovely elements to enjoy!

What about you? What are you up to today?


3 comments:

  1. That hotel is gorgeous! Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve been steaming clothes to get ready for Bailey to take photos. I also snuck in a Sunday afternoon nap. You sound very busy! I hope you get your to do list completed and have a terrific Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a list. I got stuff done but also spent the day reading. I have two meetings I'm dreading this week. One of my team us being difficult- and with being a person down, I'm really not sure why she's trying to push buttons.

    ReplyDelete