Monday, June 20, 2022

Menu Plan Monday

 The boys are with my parents for the next few weeks, so things are a bit different on the meal planning side. Here's what we're up to! As always, all meals are served with a green salad.


  • Friday - I made bacon wrapped chicken, & served it with chicken tikka samosas (Trader Joes)
  • Saturday - barbecued chicken + grilled zucchini
  • Sunday - eating out
  • Monday - Thai coconut chicken 
  • Tuesday - creamy tomato basil chicken
  • Wednesday -leftovers
  • Thursday - on a mini vacation, eating out 
  • Friday - on a mini vacation, eating out 
What about you? What's on your menu for the week?

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for the links. I need to look for the samosas the next time I'm at Trader Joe's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are delicious! I think I've seen vegetarian ones as well (although, unsure about vegan). I did see the tiny dairy free cones last time I was there - the boys LOVE the dairy filled kind & it's one of their favorite summer treats. Reminded me of your trip with your daughter.

      Delete
  2. Sounds delicious! We are having grilled chicken tonight so it doesn’t heat up the house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grilled chicken is delicious, particularly in the summer!

      Delete
  3. I especially like the eating out nights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a fantastic meal out last night, and they brought out a creme brulee for M's birthday. He doesn't really eat sweets, so guess who polished that right off...? Me :-) YUM.

      Delete
  4. I do love a creme brûlée!
    I have no plans and just don't care. Things are in flux here and I will just go whatever direction the wind takes me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, need to look at those links. Those meals really appeal to me.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The creamy tomato basil chicken was delicious! I added a bit of butter instead of sugar, added garlic salt at the end, & topped with fresh tomatoes & basil. I recommend trying it.

      Delete