M & I had a fabulous weekend getaway, and are now firmly back in real life. (He started with a 7 am meeting, & I had an 8 am. It was quite a re-entry. ;-))
- Friday - out to dinner at a supper club, I had steak!
- Saturday - out, again, at one of my favorite restaurants. Steak, again. Oh, and wine. ;-)
- Sunday - we got home late, so I made a cauliflower crust pizza from the freezer
- Monday - we're making a chicken fajita kit I found at Costco
- Tuesday - likely creamy basil chicken (freezer) over roasted squash
- Wednesday - enchiladas (freezer)
- Thursday - leftovers
- Friday - I might try this coconut chicken dish
What about you? What's on your menu this week?