Monday, August 7, 2023

Menu Plan Monday

 M & I were on vacation, and arrived home last night. Good times were had all around, but it's always nice to be home. The teens are arriving back home tomorrow (woohoo), so we will be back to our more regular menu planning. We eat a large green salad with every dinner.

  • Friday - we ate at a French restaurant, and I had an amazing roast chicken dish. So good. 
  • Saturday - out again, and & I had steak & scalloped potatoes. Plus, strawberry cheesecake. It was a very indulgent dinner.
  • Sunday - we got home from the airport & were too tired to sort out dinner, so we just went to bed.
  • Monday - PF Chang lettuce wraps from the freezer (dupe recipe)
  • Tuesday - I need to fast for a medical procedure on Wednesday. M will have chicken shawarma (freezer)
  • Wednesday - I have a medical procedure for part of the day, and need a ride to/from the hospital. So, it will be an easy dinner of orange chicken & rice (Trader Joes).
  • Thursday - spaghetti & meatballs
  • Friday - grilled burgers + goodies from the garden. I'll probably make a caprese salad, to use up lots of tomatoes & basil.
That's it for us. What about you? What's on your menu this week?

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Glad you had a nice vacation. Caprese Salad sounds nice. I should add that to my menu this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm solo this week and next so planning just to eat down food here. It'll be aot of cook once eat multiple times most likely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That all sounds delicious! I hope your medical procedure goes well on Wednesday. We are having chicken fried rice, enchiladas, and that is all I know so far. I'm sorting my menu right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see a post from you, and that your vacation went well. Great menu plans as is usual.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete