Monday, August 21, 2023

Menu Plan Monday

Honestly, there hasn't been much cooking happening around here, for several reasons. I'm working a lot, particularly in the early evenings, as I work through a large project with Japan. It's also been hot, and I hate using the kitchen in the evenings. Finally, we never know who will be around for dinners, so we frequently have leftovers we can eat instead. 

Nonetheless, we usually have a rough plan:

  • Friday - I had leftover chicken & rice, with tomatoes & strawberries on the side (garden). M had salmon. I made Nick taco quesadillas, using up the last of the taco meat.
  • Saturday - chicken yakisoba
  • Sunday - steak & scalloped potatoes
  • Monday - first day of school! We may do delivery pizza, as a celebration
  • Tuesday - caprese salad (tomatoes/basil from the garden) with grilled burgers (freezer)
  • Wednesday - leftover yakisoba
  • Thursday - I'll be eating with my sister & BFF, after flying to Portland. The boys will have leftover pizza 
  • Friday - I will be eating van food. M & the boys will be having leftover burgers, assuming anyone is home!


What about you? What's on your menu this week? 

1 comment: