Stolen from the Westin site:
What are you....
- Reading - I've been reading blogs & web sites, planning our trip to Hawaii!
- Watching - How to Tame a Dragon
- Listening To - we played Kinect Dance Central this weekend, so I've got all kinds of songs running through my head.
- Cooking/baking - I didn't really cook much this weekend. We went out to dinner for our anniversary last night, & tonight & made goat cheese crostini to serve with the curried butternut squash soup I froze last weekend. M, however, marinated & grilled 15 pounds of chicken tenderloins for the freezer.
- Happy you accomplished this week - I got a new job!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!! I accepted a new offer on Friday, & I'm thrilled. I'll be switching teams in a couple of weeks. Here's hoping this job is a lot less stressful & a lot more flexible.
- Thankful for today - as a result of the new job, we're going to be able to go to Hawaii with the kids in November. The plan was on hold as a result of a vacation blackout in my previous role, and we are so happy that we actually get to go.
- Character flaw - let's just say that I'm *incredibly* impatient. ;-)