You can read all about my 2012 goals here, but here's a quick run down of my progress so far.
- Achieve and maintain my goal weight of 130 lbs. - Yikes! Currently at 143.8
- Complete 10,000 minutes of cardio. My goal was 4500 for 2011, and I crushed this goal in 2012 (ended with 8700 minutes). I want to go big with this goal. :-) - Achieved!!!
- Run a 1/2 marathon. I was fully trained for my first 1/2 marathon before I broke my foot in May. I'm starting from scratch, but want to get back to it. - I've done a 5K, a 15K, 2 half marathons, & Hood to Coast Relay, so I'll give myself a giant PASS! :-)
- Spend less than $500 on clothing for myself and less than $500 for shoes/clothes for the kids. I shop for entertainment, and it's totally unnecessary. - Yeah, no. Haven't crunched the numbers, but I know I've spent close to this on running gear/shoes alone.
- Complete 100 strength training workouts. - I'm at 67 for the year, so I really need to pick up the pace.
- Give up artificial sugar. (Mostly, the Splenda in my coffee & tea.) This will be TOUGH for me. :-) - I'm 90% there. I've had the few random Vitamin Waters, etc. I have given all sweetner in my morning coffee, which is huge.
- Reach 50% of our goal for the boys college tuition GET accounts, for both kids. This will take about $12,000. - We're at 43%.
- Track all spending, stick to our budget, and complete monthly spending reports. - I've tracked all of our purchases & done monthly reports. Sticking to the budget? Not quite.
- Pay off $50,000 on our vacation house mortgage and $100,000 on our primary residence mortgage. - Again, need to go back & crunch the numbers, but I know we're not there yet.
- Have one date night per month with M. - Yes! We've done this every month.
- Get together with two friends/month, and plan a minimum of one girls only vacation this year. - Yes!
- Meet with an attorney & get our life insurance, wills, guardianship, trusts, etc squared away. This is a MUST do this year. - No, & I need to make this a priority.
Post a Comment