Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy Sunday!

This weekend has flown by. I'm hoping to have a super productive, yet reasonably relaxing day. That's not asking too much, right? :-)

Here's what's on the agenda for today:
  • Swimming lessons
  • Costco trip
  • Running 3-4 miles
  • Laundry
  • Homework
  • Building out a vacation calendar & childcare coverage for the rest of the year
  • Menu plan for the week
  • And, the minor, decide which jobs I'm interviewing for. I really need to talk this one out with M when he gets back from the airport

What are you hoping to get done today? It's another gorgeous fall day in Seattle. I'd also like to make pumpkin bread, but . . . I'm thinking that might be too ambitious. :-)

2 comments:

  1. You have a full day ahead....but make time to bake. It makes the house smell yummmmmmmmmy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are running my dear! Us too, lawn work, organizing for garage sale,cooking, bills, homeschool prep for the week, grocery shopping, sewing. It is our busy day by choice.

    It is make-you-feel-good stuff, like really accomplished. All good things that make the relaxing better.

    ReplyDelete