Here's a list of everything that makes me happy right now.
- My baby (okay, he's six, I'm in denial) lost his front tooth today. He looks adorable.
- I don't have to use the alarm for 11 days!!!!!!!!
- I'm going to see a friend from Seattle tomorrow - she's in town for the holidays. Can't wait.
- I'm going to drive around with M & the boys tonight to look at Christmas lights.
- I've truly realized that work is just not worth it, and that my family will always come first. I've never had quite an opportunity to grasp how I feel about this, until the past few weeks. I WILL change things, because my health is too important, and I can never get this time back with M & the boys.
- I fit into my skinny jeans! This is unheard of, at the holidays. :-)
- I'm going to see my family in three days! I'm incredibly excited about this, and my kids are just as excited. They love their auntie, & Nana & Papa.
- I'm going to see one of my high school friends on Christmas Eve morning. It's been at least three years since I've seen her, so I feel really lucky we're making the time this year.
- My oldest, Sam has had a harder time adjusting to California. He misses his best friend from Seattle terribly. We've planned for his friend/family to join us at the beach for a day. He's going to be thrilled! So happy it worked out.
- I'm very happy with the amount of gifts we got the kids, how much we spent, and just our overall holiday budget. Win/win!
And, with that, I'm off to pick up my little guy a few minutes early. We're then off to pick Sam up at a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. Followed by happy hour (at home, of course :-)) with M. Yeah for Friday night!! :-)