I'm starting to think about our 2014 goals, and here's my current plan. I'll likely refine as we get closer to month end.
- Lose 10 pounds, bringing my weight to 135. I've really struggled to lose at my current weight & activity level, so I need to spend some time considering what's necessary to drop these last (very stubborn) 10 pounds. After my doctor's appointment & prescription complication, this goal is more important than ever. Time to focus.
- Continue tracking my food/exercise every day in My Fitness Pal. This has been tremendously helpful.
- Improve my fitness by doing the following:
- Complete 11,000 minutes of cardio.
- Complete 100 strength workouts.
- Complete 75 stretching workouts.
- Choose a half marathon to train for, and complete it! Sometime this spring.
- Have one date night per month with M.
- Plan one social/friend activity per month.
- Finalize will/guardianship.
- Save $50,000 towards a downpayment for a house in California.
- Put $5,000 in boys college accounts.
- Pay $30,000 towards our mortgage principal(s).
- Figure out a plan for vacation house.
- Track our all of our spending, stick to our budget, and create monthly spending reports.
- Plan an adult only vacation with M!
- Likely most importantly, figure out the work/life balance, even if it means finding a new job. Money isn't worth the current schedule.
What about you? Are you thinking about your 2014 goals?