Monday, January 26, 2015

Menu Plan Monday

I'm happy to report that we've been doing a much better job of eating our leftovers & minimizing food waste! Woohoo for progress!

Here's what's on the menu for the week:


  • Monday - Late basketball practice & late night calls, so double whammy. I think I'll defrost a pre-made casserole that I froze a while back, & heat it up. It's the Giada Chicken Pastina casserole, & it's delicious. 
  • Tuesday - Taco Tuesday, with tortilla chips & homemade guacamole on the side
  • Wednesday - Leftovers
  • Thursday - Spaghetti & meatballs (all from the freezer)
  • Friday - Late basketball practice, so something quick & easy. Grilled chicken (freezer) + pasta & salad.
  • Saturday - Chicken marsala casserole
  • Sunday - Superbowl! I think I'll use a Groupon for pizzas. :-)

What about you? What's on the menu plan this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment