Here's what's on the menu for the week:
- Monday - Late basketball practice & late night calls, so double whammy. I think I'll defrost a pre-made casserole that I froze a while back, & heat it up. It's the Giada Chicken Pastina casserole, & it's delicious.
- Tuesday - Taco Tuesday, with tortilla chips & homemade guacamole on the side
- Wednesday - Leftovers
- Thursday - Spaghetti & meatballs (all from the freezer)
- Friday - Late basketball practice, so something quick & easy. Grilled chicken (freezer) + pasta & salad.
- Saturday - Chicken marsala casserole
- Sunday - Superbowl! I think I'll use a Groupon for pizzas. :-)
What about you? What's on the menu plan this week?
Post a Comment