Love these guys! So, what have I been up to this weekend? Here's a mish mash of things, in no particular order. ;-)
- A quick run yesterday, while the boys played wall ball. I ran the track.
- A longer run today with M, while another mom took the boys to soccer practice. M is much faster than me, so I'm SORE!
- Push ups. I'm doing a 30-a-day challenge in January, and missed a few days, so I'm catching up. My arms are also sore. ;-)
- M barbecued burgers yesterday, & they were amazing.
- It's 68 degrees today - it most certainly doesn't feel like January!
- My team is going to the Superbowl again - go Seahawks!!!
- I have pizza dough in the fridge & I'm making homemade pizza tonight. Yum!
- I took Sam on a "Mom/Sam" date today. Nick & I are very similar people, so I find it easy to relate to him. Sam is a tougher nut to crack, and you need to expend more energy to be close to him. I'm trying to dedicate more time to both boys, on their own. We saw Big Hero 6, which was super cute.
- I sold another item on eBay today (a brand new FitBit, which was a gift to us). Yeah! All of our money is going into the boys college accounts.
And with that, I'm off. It's almost happy hour here, where M & I have a glass of wine while I make dinner.
Hope you are all having a great weekend!!
Sounds like a good weekend! The Seahawks are lucky they pulled that win out. I think they had better coaching but they played like crap for the first three fourths of the game. I'm happy the Seahawks pulled it off and that cocky Aaron Rodgers and the Packers lost.ReplyDelete