- Both boys had music concerts this week. They both somehow had xylophone solos. ;-)
2. I've biked to work 3.5 days (one day, half way) & it's been great. Talk about a fantastic frugal & fit combination! In the afternoon, the commute time is roughly the same! I do have to change my clothes, which takes about 5-10 minutes in the locker room. In the morning, it's about a 20 minute of additional time, as I go in during off hours & traffic is light. Either way, it's a huge victory to carve out workout time for myself. I've also finally stopped getting lost. If I bike to work 20~ times, I'm going to price out a used road bike. Using an old Costco mountain bike is a little challenging. ;-)
3. I also had my best run in sixish months yesterday. Not sure what happened, but it's like the skies opened up & it was easier than it's been in forever! Yeah!!! I'm not quite up to running three miles without stopping, but it's close.
4. I put $500 in each of the boys college accounts, so half way to our yearly goal.
5. I had my yearly skin cancer check & all is well. This is particularly important as a) I'm very fair and b) I take a medicine for my lupus that increases my risks substantially.
And, that's it! Hope you are all having a fabulous Friday. Tell me something random about your week.