- Stick to our budget
- Save $1,500, in addition to our stock vests. This will be tight this month, as we are back to having a nanny.
- Put $100/each in the boys college funds
- Have one date night with M
- Donate, sell or toss 50 items in the house.
- Clean the garage!
- Train nanny. Mostly hired. ;-)
- Lose 2 pounds.
- Eat 5 servings of fruits & vegetables
- Complete 5 stretching workouts (yoga or pilates)
- Complete 7 strength workouts
- Complete 1200 minutes of cardio. It's a big month with my adventure relay
- Average 1350 calories/day
- Successfully finish my relay!
- Maximum of one late night/week
- Work from home at least one Friday this month
- Explore other work options at my existing company
- Read four books
- Get together with one friend
That's it for me. What about you? What's on your list of goals for August?