- Sunday - homemade pizza & calzones (chicken pesto for the adults & canadian bacon for the kids)
- Monday - a variety of leftovers. I had chicken pilaf, M had leftover curry & spicy eggplant from our "date night", and the kids had leftover orzo & chicken.
- Tuesday - leftover homemade pizza + edamame
- Wednesday - enchiladas (from the freezer)
- Thursday - quinoa, chicken & edamame
- Friday - I leave early to fly to Seoul, so I'm guessing the boys will eat pepperoni pizza. Yes, that's a lot of pizza in a week. ;-)
- Saturday - boys are on their own
- Sunday - boys are on their own
All I have to say is, thank goodness for freezer meals! In other news, I've sold a few items on my FB group (a Frozen DVD, a top sheet from my son's bed when he moved out of the crib - he's 10 ;-), and a bunch of books the boys were done reading. In fascinating things I don't understand, I posted a total of 20 books (shown in a photo) for $10. They were 6 of one series, 14 of another. Someone reached out & wanted just one series & made me an offer of $8. Great, fair enough. Our FB exchange is porch pickup only, so she stopped by & left the money under the mat. I added a comment to my original post with a note that I only had the other series left (6 books). The same person came back & offered me $3 for those books. . . So, why she paid $1 more for the books in two batches, I have no idea. And, why she didn't want them the first time, it's all a huge mystery. Anyway, the books are gone, & I made a total of $21 on my sales, but more importantly, got rid of a bunch of stuff we don't need around the house. Win/win!
Hope your weeks are going swimmingly!