- Monday, 9/5 - $15.24 - took 3 boys out for Pokemon hunting & ice cream
- Tuesday, 9/6 - No spend day
- Wednesday, 9/7- No spend day
- Thursday, 9/8 -
- $9.14 - milk & bananas at Lucky
- $41.97 - dinner for 5 (bonus carpool kid) at Sweet Tomatoes. This one frustrated me a little, because M got there before me with the kids, and paid. I had coupons. It would have been $10 less. Sigh.
- Friday, 9/9 - No spend day
- Saturday, 9/10
- $8.85 - produce stand (2 tubs of organic strawberries, 2 bunches of radishes, lavash, mini cucumbers)
- $127.34 - Costco. Regular groceries + salmon for M this week.
- Sunday, 9/11
- $9.63 - lunch for Sam after two back to back soccer games
- $41.26 - gas fill up in one car
- $32.15 -gas fill up in other car
Total spent = $285.58, which includes multiple meals out (unusual for us). I'm happy with the results. If only every week looked like this. :-) What about you? How did your weekly spending go? Any big wins?
Post a Comment