I've been busy trying to sell our patio furniture (came with the house) in the meantime, & get rid of a few other things that we don't need. It feels great to get things cleaned out. I'm inspired to keep going! There's plenty of other things in the house that need to be organized.
Here's what's on my "sanity only" list for today.
- Sell patio table/chairs
- Sell glider
- Clean out TV stand (someone is coming by for it on Saturday)
- Clean fridge
- Work out (pilates day)
- Physical therapy stretches
- Check into vacation house calendar & get back to my mom
- Start packing list for boys trip to Portland
- Review Boy Scouts camping list & make sure I've ordered anything we don't already have
- Make dinner: pasta, grilled chicken & fruit salad
That's it for me! What about you? Is anyone else caught up in the frenzy of the last few weeks of school & activities?