I need to get in a couple of runs this weekend, and perhaps yoga, time permitting. M & I also need to talk about the house projects & come up with our wish list & a minimum viable list. Adulting is often hard. :-)
Here's what's on the menu for the week:
- Friday (yesterday) - oven baked chicken risotto, with homemade chicken broth, M's grilled chicken, fresh mozzarella, and tomatoes from the garden. Yum.
- Saturday - M will grill either burgers or kebabs, with potatoes.
- Sunday - we have a Groupon for a local Italian place that is close to expiring, so we will go there for dinner.
- Monday - leftover risotto
- Tuesday - leftover burgers/kebabs
- Wednesday - is it too much to hope that the meal out will yield leftovers? If so, I have a lasagna in the freezer
- Thursday - ground beef tacos, or taco bowls.
What about you? How are you doing with your menu plan? Are you adding fall recipes back into the mix?
I'd also love to prep some lentil soup for the freezer. LOVE lentil soup! So easy & healthy.