Here's what we're planning on making & eating this week:
- Sunday - grilled fish + roasted potatoes or rice (haven't decided yet)
- Monday - grilled chicken + roasted potatoes or rice (whichever we didn't have on Sunday)
- Tuesday - leftover grilled fish +side dish
- Wednesday - leftover grilled chicken + side dish
- Thursday - Eat up any leftovers still in the fridge
- Friday - Traveling. We will eat something at the airport. The boys love Smashburger. I'm hoping I'll be able to make sandwiches for M & I to eat & bring with us, but will be dependent on my work schedule.
- Saturday - at my aunt's wedding.
- Sunday - likely heating up freezer pizza or something, as we are getting home late from the airport.
I'd also like to prep ground beef for tacos, but I need the kitchen to cool off before I can do that. I typically make multiple meals worth, and then freeze for a quick & easy dinner.
What about you? What's on your menu for the week?