Today is one more soccer game, but it's another nearby team. So, should be minimal drama. Also, this is soccer for 11 & 12 year olds. . . Please get a grip, adults.
Vent over. :-)
I need to squeeze a ton into my day today, as I'm leaving for the airport around 5 pm for a flight to London. I'm trying to treat the flight as a "fun" event, even though we all know it's not so much. But, I lucked into a business class flight both ways, and a business class flight does have great movie options & typically nice wine & a meal. Bright side.
Here's my plan for the day:
- Absolutely must work out before sitting on a super long plane ride.
- Yoga would also be a bonus - to stretch out
- Clean the house
- Take Nick to soccer
- Finish packing
- Help Nick finish packing for science camp
- Return overdue library books
- Mail my mom's mother's day card
- Help M with a meal plan
- Laundry. Uniforms. So. many. uniforms!
- Review the plan for the week with M & the kids
Any youth sports stories? How is your weekend going?