Here's what I'm hoping to accomplish in May:
- Keep dining out to $150
- Come up with one way to reduce what we need/spend on an ongoing basis
- Earn another $100 in sidehustle money. Split this between college money for the kids, & an extra payment on our vacation house mortgage.
- Have one family evening together: cooking dinner, board games, etc
- Have a date night with my husband
- Continue financial help (knowledge, not money) with sister & friend
- Finalize June trips for myself & M. This was previously complete, but a change of plans means I'm back to evaluating our options & rebooking.
- Decide on Thanksgiving plans (if any).
- Complete another full round of 21 Day Fix
- Eat 5.5 servings a day of fruit & veggies
- Lose 3 pounds
- Run at least 8 times
- Go on 4 bike rides (I'm doing a family biking event in June)
- Work from home 3 days
- Take two classes that I need for a work opportunity
- Make one new recipe
- Spend time with a friend
- Volunteer at least 1x
- Read a goal book ("Wishcraft".) Hoping to get some clarity on what I want to do when I'm done working at this job.
That's it for me. What are you hoping to accomplish in May? Any big goals?