Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Goals for May

May is a rare month where I have two international business trips. This was not part of my plan, but I have a really challenging situation to deal with in APAC, and already had a London trip (with other attendees) already booked. So, it is what it is. I'll set reasonable goals this month, knowing that the two work trips will make some things logistically challenging.

Here's what I'm hoping to accomplish in May:

Financial:

  • Keep dining out to $150 
  • Come up with one way to reduce what we need/spend on an ongoing basis
  • Earn another $100 in sidehustle money. Split this between college money for the kids, & an extra payment on our vacation house mortgage.
Family:

  • Have one family evening together: cooking dinner, board games, etc
  • Have a date night with my husband
  • Continue financial help (knowledge, not money) with sister & friend
  • Finalize June trips for myself & M. This was previously complete, but a change of plans means I'm back to evaluating our options & rebooking. 
  • Decide on Thanksgiving plans (if any). 

Fitness/health:
  • Complete another full round of 21 Day Fix
  • Eat 5.5 servings a day of fruit & veggies
  • Lose 3 pounds
  • Run at least 8 times
  • Go on 4 bike rides (I'm doing a family biking event in June) 
Work:
  • Work from home 3 days
  • Take two classes that I need for a work opportunity

Personal/creative:

  • Make one new recipe
  • Spend time with a friend
  • Volunteer at least 1x
  • Read a goal book ("Wishcraft".) Hoping to get some clarity on what I want to do when I'm done working at this job. 

That's it for me. What are you hoping to accomplish in May? Any big goals? 

No comments:

Post a Comment