My to do list for today is enormous, but we don't have soccer until late afternoon. I also want to get the house cleaning done today, given I don't feel like scrubbing toilets on Mother's Day. ;-)
Here's what I'd like to get done today:
- Review my work calendar
- Email our nanny & coordinate our schedule for next week
- Laundry. And, we have a ton, as I was gone & Nick brought home a giant bag of laundry from science camp.
- Clean the kitchen, bathrooms & vacuum
- Make muffins
- Catch up on our budget
- Finalize flights for my parents in August
- Clean & organize the paperwork & bills that have stacked up while I was gone
- Work out! Long distance flights are the worst for sapping your energy
- Take the boys to soccer
- Make chicken curry
- Plan the menu for the week
That's it for me. What about you? I rarely get a chance to "get out" much on work trips, but this time we did eat out at a fabulous restaurant. If you like Indian food, and happen to be in London, I highly recommend this place.