M will take Nick to his morning game today, so I can go for a run. It's been hanging over my head, and I haven't been consistently running, which is frustrating. I also have my normal set of chores to complete today. Here's what's happening:
- Make a menu
- Make a Costco list
- Take Nick to morning game (M)
- Go for a run
- Take Nick to afternoon game (me)
- Clean the kitchen
- Declutter 30 items (this will mostly be papers, as it's the end of the school year)
- Go for a bike ride with Nick
- Collect all overdue library books
- Laundry (to prep all of the soccer stuff for tomorrow)
- Remove mattresses from beds & dust/vacuum the frames. They are super dusty.
That's it for us! What about you? What will you be up to this weekend?