- Ate all meals at work (free) or at home. Packed lunches for the kids. This required a real combination of items last night, but we made it work.
- Sold our portable air conditioning unit for $230 on my work swap site. Now that we have an a/c unit installed, it was good to get this out of the house.
- The boys are attending soccer camp this week, and it's a lot of soccer & quite hot. They wanted Gatorade to add to their water bottles, so we bought the powdered kind. Much, much, much cheaper, & allows you to control the ratio of Gatorade. I paid with the last of a gift card + loose changes from my purse.
- Charged our electric car for free at work.
- We also sold our sofa over the weekend ($75).
- Applied the $305 (sofa + a/c unit) directly to our vacation house mortgage.
That's it from our side. Slow & steady progress! How about you? Any frugal wins for the week?