Here are my goals for December.
- Stay on track with our food budget, including both eating out & groceries.
- Come up with one way to reduce what we need/spend on an ongoing basis
- Earn another $100 in side hustle money.
- Continue our 2019 budget prep, including our plans to try & lower our mortgages, and potentially paying off our vacation house.
- Have one family evening together: cooking dinner, board games, etc
- Have a date night with my husband
- Continue financial help (knowledge, not money) with sister & friend, as opportunities arise
- Take the kids to see Christmas lights
- Help the kids sell their nice BMX bikes (they haven't been in a long time, and want scooters instead)
- Get in 31 workouts in December
- Complete another full round of 21 Day Fix
- Eat 5.5 servings a day of fruit & veggies
- Don't gain weight
- Work from home 2 days
- Work on my my "homework" from my coach
- Plan sabbatical! Start sketching out dates on the calendar
- Make my holiday bread
- Read 4 books
- Blog 6 times
- Declutter at least 20 items from our house on the coast
- Complete a freezer challenge, and get rid of 16 items from the freezer
That's it for me! I need to take a look at our 2018 goals, and see how we're doing. What about you? What goals are you working on for December?