Tuesday, December 4, 2018

December goals

December will be a mix of a lot of work, and then a nice break over the holidays. We're heading to the Oregon coast & will stay for about a week. Looking forward to time with my family.

Here are my goals for December.

Financial:

  • Stay on track with our food budget, including both eating out & groceries. 
  • Come up with one way to reduce what we need/spend on an ongoing basis
  • Earn another $100 in side hustle money. 
  • Continue our 2019 budget prep, including our plans to try & lower our mortgages, and potentially paying off our vacation house. 
Family:

  • Have one family evening together: cooking dinner, board games, etc
  • Have a date night with my husband
  • Continue financial help (knowledge, not money) with sister & friend, as opportunities arise
  • Take the kids to see Christmas lights
  • Help the kids sell their nice BMX bikes (they haven't been in a long time, and want scooters instead)

Fitness/health:
  • Get in 31 workouts in December
  • Complete another full round of 21 Day Fix
  • Eat 5.5 servings a day of fruit & veggies
  • Don't gain weight

Work:
  • Work from home 2 days
  • Work on my my "homework" from my coach

Personal/creative:

  • Plan sabbatical! Start sketching out dates on the calendar
  • Make my holiday bread
  • Read 4 books
  • Blog 6 times
  • Declutter at least 20 items from our house on the coast
  • Complete a freezer challenge, and get rid of 16 items from the freezer

That's it for me! I need to take a look at our 2018 goals, and see how we're doing. What about you? What goals are you working on for December? 

No comments:

Post a Comment