- Work on either journaling or creative writing for at least 2 hours (1 hour/flight?)
- Work on photobooks for minimum of 1 hour. Sometimes I'm awake & insanely jet lagged/tried, so maybe if I wake up early but am in no shape to really accomplish something, I can at least start deleting pictures.
- Work out every day of my trip. I really need to stay on top of my running.
- Meditate 2x.
- Continue fasting in the morning.
- Avoid dairy
- Keep my calories + fruit & vegetables in check
Before my flight leaves today, I want to go for a run. Other than that, all I have to do is finish the last minute packing, & I'm otherwise pretty much set.
Here's what I accomplished from the list yesterday.
Make muffins for M (we're out) Vacuum Clean the kitchen (a deeper clean than I do after I make dinner each day) Clean the bathrooms
- Figure out why our shower fixtures (the silver parts) have rusted? Clean as needed - I've figured it out, but ran out of time to deal with.
Laundry Finalize schedule for everyone & review with the kids, so they know what's happening each day (where to go, how to get to school, rides to soccer games, etc)
- Finish packing for Tokyo
Menu plan for the week Shopping list Costco Produce stand
- Go for a run - my stomach wasn't feeling great, so I walked instead.
- Strength training workout - skipped altogether.
Defrost the ice tray in the freezer. The ice froze over & is now in a giant block. Bake bacon & package for meals Wash sheets Make beds Take Christmas lights down Make a list of thank you notes for the boys to write, & ensure it gets done
Altogether, I think I did well with my projects for yesterday. Fingers crossed I can do a better job of staying focused on this work trip. What about you? Were you productive yesterday?