I had a doctor's appointment for Sam yesterday, an ophthalmologist appointment today, and a an appointment with a rheumatologist tomorrow. So much fun. ;-) I know taking care of my health is important, but it does feel like it sucks up a large portion of time right now. Ah, well. Let's do it.
I mentioned this on Sam's blog, but I really need to get back to minimal carbs/sugar. I felt better, and I was losing weight consistently. Since I've gone back to eating carbs, I feel bloated & I've definitely gained weight. I feel gross. Time to clean up my eating again.
I've been doing well on accomplishing my daily tasks, although I didn't work out yesterday. I'm battling a head cold, and just didn't have the energy.
Here's what's on the list for today:
- Make a batch of coleslaw
- Ophthalmologist appointment
- Have the boys prep their lunch & outfits for tomorrow
- Wash two windows (ooh, this is optimistic. We shall see!)
- Sweep the patio
- An indoor workout
- Email again about M's ski pass
- Go through my closet & the boys closet/drawers for items to clean out & donate
What about you? What's on your to do list for today?