Saving on things we buy
- Can't think of anything in this category. We've just been buying groceries, and nothing is really on sale these days
- Continued listing items on eBay, and making small sales. Sold a couple of items I've had listed for months, which always feels great.
- Found $.01 on the ground
- Picked up lemons out of a neighbor's "free" box, and juiced them. I've been enjoying lemon in my water each day.
- Mailing eBay sales out of repurposed packages & bags from prior purchases we've made
- I've been doing a huge amount of yard work. We will likely consider hiring a monthly yard service (once allowed again), as it's something we discussed when I got my last raise. However, we don't want to pay for some of the bigger projects that exist, and would prefer to handle those on our own prior to starting the service.
- Making meals at home, reducing waste, menu planning to ensure we're using what we have on hand.
What about you? Any frugal wins to report?