I just finished up a 3.5 mile run, and I had no energy. I felt like I ran 7 miles. All I can say is that it's done. I blame all of the yard work I did yesterday. Pulling up ivy takes it out of you, and I had no gas in the tank this morning for a run. C'est la vie. No rest for the wicked.
Here's the plan for the rest of the day:
- Clean the bathrooms
- The kitchen is a disaster, so clean that
- List an item on eBay
- Have the boys call my parents
- Work on the ivy again
- Evening walk
- M is making grilled chicken, sauteed green beans & some sort of potato for dinner. Yum.
- Read by the pool & chill
And, taken from my daily list, today I'm grateful for:
- New recipes to try
- Making progress with the ivy in our yard
- Having enough energy to work out. With lupus, this is something I try to never take for granted
What about you? What are you up to today?