I'm off to a slow start this morning, but need to rally & get busy for the rest of the day.
Here's what's on the schedule for today:
- Run a (virtual) 5k for a work fundraiser
- Nick is making dinner - I think it will be firecracker meatballs
- Take Nick to volleyball
- Sam has soccer, Nick has online math tutoring & tennis. For whatever reason, we have minimal Saturday activities, & lots of Sunday stuff. This is unusual, as most kids activities are consistently on Saturdays.
- M & I are picking up our wine club wine, and have a free outdoor tasting scheduled, as a date this afternoon
- Prep for the week ahead - workout schedule, work schedule, family schedule, etc
- Pack & mail 2 eBay sales
- Strength workout
That's it for me. What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish today?