Oooh, I'm unprepared for the work week! I'm grateful we got back on Friday evening, but even so, I still needed a few more days of "vacation adjustment". Nevertheless, it's on & I'm back to work today.
The boys have an afternoon tennis camp this week, and Sam has soccer practice, so dinner timing will be a bit all over the place. Here's our plan for the week:
- Friday - we had a combination of snacks, flight meal (kids) & then I baked up chicken when we got home/were unpacking
- Saturday - M grilled hot dogs, and Nick made homemade buns. I made a green salad & fruit salad.
- Sunday - Nick made dinner for Father's Day - burgers, homemade buns, and a burger sauce. They were delicious!
- Monday - I defrosted barbecued chicken from the freezer, so we will have that on leftover buns
- Tuesday - hot dogs, green salad & fruit salad
- Wednesday - tacos
- Thursday - barbecued chicken
- Friday - TBD, but I typically make more of an appetizer meal on Fridays. So, potentially wings or panko crusted shrimp.
What are you having for dinner this week?