Wednesday, June 2, 2021

June Goals

 I'm keeping the June goals light again. It worked well in May, and June promises to be equally busy. We're very much looking forward to our family trip to Hawaii, and last summer hurrah at the beach house. 

Here's what I would like to accomplish in June. 

Financial

  • Continue what’s needed to sell our vacation house. Pack up during our summer trip.  

  • Stick to the budget during our trip to Hawaii (and, have an amazing trip!)

  • Stick to the rest of our monthly budget - 

  • Make $200 in side hustle 

Family

  • One date with M

  • Enjoy a few fun family activities

  • Plan the last of the Hawaii details (mostly just COVID test logistics, final packing, etc)

Fitness/Health

  • Lose 2 lbs -

  • Run 3x/week - 

  • Get back to regular strength training

Personal

  • Get all eBay items listed

  • Stay on top of the garden

  • Work on fiction writing

  • Make a list of everything that needs to be done the week we’re at the beach house


What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish this month?

10 comments:

  1. I already know you will have a very successful month. With your sons the ages they are, life is just going to be busy and it is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good! We finally got the boys their second vaccines today (after 3 cancellations), so I'm relieved about that.

      Delete
  2. Sounds doable! I'm working on decluttering my huge storage room this month. What a big mess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That definitely sounds like a project. Good luck!

      Delete
  3. Oh my I guess I should probably think about this. Well get all the sewing done it one goal. GO see hubs folks is another. Get some deck chairs, sanded and repainted. Clean the garage. See if I can pay off the last debt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in process of moving things to what will be my weekend/retirement/older son’s home. So, I am doing I guess that Swedish death cleaning I have heard about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom has asked that I come & help her declutter/get rid of things, after I leave my job next winter. It sounds like a good project for the two of us. I referred to the Swedish death cleansing, but she'd never heard of it, and I think she thought I was implying she's near death (she's not - luckily she's super health)! I had to explain & we both had a laugh.

      Delete
  5. A good list to work your way through. I know you will get all done.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The lists always help me stay focused.

      Delete